2011年9月4日 星期日

Sweetwater Rock Ministries

Dr. Chet Crutchfield of Sweetwater Rock Ministries, Monroe, Michigan. Dr. Crutchfield ministers under an apostolic anointing and reaches a national and internationally community. He is President of Sweetwater Bible College, founded by the late Dr. Glenn Foster. A song called "Don't Give Up" sung by "Bobby" opens the message. This message was spoken at Dayspring Harvest Ministries on August 18, 2010. ------------------------------------------- Sweetwater Church of the Valley is no more, but it's late Pastor, Brother Glen Foster, heard from God in a most special way. His life was fully devoted to praise and prayer and the restoration of Body of Christ (Messiah). Many times when I was in need, I was given a word fit for the season in my life by Glen. He knew not my need, so the word spoken I knew was from my Father in Heaven, how wonderful it was... I am so happy and pleased now that I can share with the world some of the Holy Spirit Prophecies given to him by God. The first three will speak to many of you. If you receive these words as if they are yours, I have seen miracles take place in my own family because of them. The Holy Spirit Prophecies really transcend time and space, making them timeless by His Spirit.

沒有留言: